Filling machines with rotary pistons
APOLLO LP, APOLLO GP
- Linear filling machines with gear pumps (Apollo GP) are mainly intended for filling up of oils and chemical products.
- Linear filling machines with Lobe pumps (Apollo LP) are intended to fill food products. Machines equipped with Lobe pumps are easily cleanable using a CIP system, and therefore, they comply with high hygienic standards, as are facilities for the production of ketchup and mayonnaises, fruit concentrates without preservatives, in the milk industry etc.
- Machines with Lobe pumps offer the opportunity to fill up materials containing pieces of fruit and vegetables, such as salads.
- The capacity of machines with rotation pumps ranges in single-line machines from 1,000 to 5,000 bottles per hour and in double-line machines up to 8,000 bottles per hour.
- Machines with Lobe pumps of the XL3 series are suitable to fill large containers (20- and 30-liter canisters).
- Machine frame mounted on height adjustable feets
- Stainless Steel conveyor with adjustable guide rails and with delrin or stainless steel top slat band.
- Infeed and outfeed gates which locates the group of bottles under the filling nozzles
- Sensor for detection of bottles incoming to filling area
- Lobe pump for dosing of product
- Pneumatic lift of filling nozzles (bottom up filling)
- Closing of filling nozzles (antidripping system)
- Anticollission control of filling nozzles
- Neck support for bottle stabilization
- Automatic drip tray to protect the containers against dripping
- Control of bottles evacuation
- Sensor for detection of full outfeed conveyor
- CE safety guards
- Control panel with Touch screen
- Siemens PLC controller
- Product tank made of AISI 304 or AISI 316
- Pressurized product tank
- Product level control
- Pneumatic product infeed valve
- Pump for product tank refilling
- CIP inlet connection
- Spray ball inside product tank
- Set of adapters for nozzles cleaning
- Collection manifold
- Product dosing pump
- Motorized lift of filling nozzle
- Motorized horizontal nozzle movement
- ATEX configuration
- Chemical proof configuration
- Food products configuration
- Remote connection
PROCESS OF FILLING
The containers enter into the machine via a conveyor with plastic or stainless steel belt. Before entering the filling station, they are stopped by inlet pneumatic gate. One group of containers leaves the filling station, the gate opens and lets next group of containers enter. After entering the gate is closed again. If there is no container, the system waits and the filling process does not start. In case the bottle does not come in predefined time, the system sounds an alarm. After entering all bottles, the filling process starts. As soon as the bottle necks are automatically centered on the axis, the nozzles go down into the bottle to its bottom and opens. The dosed product is measured out by flow meters. The product is dosed into filling circuit by pump, the type of pump depends on the type of product, alternatively there can be used also a pressure tank. The system is characterized by ability of perfect cleaning, easy operation (all filling parameters can be saved into the control system memory) and minimal maintenance. The filled dose is adjustable from the control PLC display, which enables fast and easy change of the dosing volume. After finishing the filling process, the nozzles close and the drip tray comes under the nozzles to avoid staining the containers. Then the outlet gate opens and lets the containers out of the filling station.